The Fourth of July can be an extra fun and busy day, especially when there are two littles! Here are some ways to help keep your littles happy while creating some fun memories!
1. Time your outings around feedings and nap time! Well rested and fed babies are happy babies!
2. Pick a time that's less busy to head to your location. If you're heading to a beach, try early in the morning, or later in the afternoon when beach traffic is lightest and less overwhelming.
3. If you're heading to see fireworks, try and find a spot to park and watch from the car, it will help drown out any noise! If you're outdoors to watch them, find a spot in the distance that will allow you to view them, as well as sooth your crying babes if they get a little fussy.
4. Pack the fun to go! Take along special toys or activities to help keep the kiddos engaged! Crayons and paper do wonders while waiting at a restaurant, and even an empty cup can make pouring water fun at the beach!
5. Utilize the most versatile tool in your arsenal...your TwinGo Carrier! Wear your babies to help keep them close in a busy area, and navigate things quicker and easier...while being hands free! You can get to places that a stroller wouldn't allow!
Have a happy and safe 4th of July Weekend! Where ever your weekend takes you, we hope we are able to make it a little more stress free! 🥰